COOKIES NOTICE – PIÑONES DE CASTILLA S.A.
PIÑONES DE CASTILLA S.A.,
1. Types of data processed / Links to other web pages
This website respects your privacy. Through this Site, the Website does not collect or process any type of personal data, except those collected through the contact and / or purchase forms and cookies, as explained below.
2. Collection and use of information
To improve this Site, in terms of system performance and ease of use, as well as to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically collect and store information in the log files on your computer.
What kind of data does this information include?
- your IP address
- browser type
- selected language
- operating system
- Internet service provider (ISP)
- date / hour.
For what purpose do we use this information?
This information is used globally to improve the management of this Site, analyze trends and collect demographic data about our users. The information collected may be used by our marketing, advertising and communication services (for example, to optimize and improve the user experience and / or present special offers, statistical studies and more attractive services).
If non-personal information is used in combination with Personal Data, the whole is treated as Personal Data.
To optimize our services, this Site, messages sent by email, online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use “cookies”
1. A)What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (small file) that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages, usually made up of letters and numbers, sent by our web server to the cookie file of your browser. Cookies allow our website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and to remember your presence when a new connection is established between our server and your browser.
The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to present personalized web pages that can turn the visit to the website of the Web into an individual experience and adjusted to personal preferences.
Likewise, the Web will be able to know all the services requested by the users, so that they will be able to facilitate or offer adequate information to the tastes and preferences of each user.
1. B) What type of cookies exist?
1.) According to the length of stay:
– Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly.
|Session cookies||They expire when the user closes the browser.|
– Persistent cookies: they favor the user experience (for example, offering personalized navigation). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings you have entered in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to the server of this Site each time you visit it. They are also known as tracking cookies.
|Persistent cookies||They expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.|
2.) According to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow you to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
|Technical cookies||They are those cookies that enable access, navigation and proper use of the website and the different options offered.|
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the terminal (for example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the configuration region from where you access the service, etc).
|Personalization cookies||These Cookies are used to remember your preferences for the tools found on the web, so you will not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit the web. Eg. the volume settings, the country where you are when a service is requested, the language, the browser….|
– Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Every time a User visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical Cookie on the user’s computer. This Cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the Web Services to anonymously identify the visitor and allow the anonymous identification of the user (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time, as well as anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to users and know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the User’s experience on the site.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
|Advertising cookies||In addition to the advertising managed by the Web on its Services, the Web offers its advertisers the option of serving advertisements through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from the Web Services from the Users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.|
– Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, may be included on this Site from which provides the requested service. These cookies store information on your behavior obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Behavioral advertising cookies
|This type of “Cookies” allows you to expand the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Web Services. Among others, the duration or frequency of viewing advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the user’s browsing patterns and / or shares are stored as they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.|
3.) According to its owner, they can be:
– Own cookies: They are those of the owner of the Website
|Own cookies||They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.|
– Third-party cookies: These are those used by services outside the owner of the Website.
|Third-party cookies||They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.|
4. Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of this Site may not be available after disabling cookies. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
|Mozilla Firefox||Tools -> options -> privacy -> history -> custom settings|
|Internet Explorer||Tools, internet options, privacy, configuration|
|Google Chrome||Settings -> show Advanced options -> privacy and security -> content settings|
|Microsoft Edge||Settings and more -> Settings -> Clear browsing data|
|Safari||Preferences -> security|
Responsible: PIÑONES DE CASTILLA, S.A.
NIF / CIF: A47043088 – Contact telephone number: +34 983605260
Postal address: CARRETERA VILLAVERDE KM 0,6, PEDRAJAS DE SAN ESTEBAN, 47430, Valladolid – SPAIN
The Website makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Site is accurate and current.